DISCOVER HOW TO
enter Ciao Bella's Design Team to get:
JOIN THE CREW
Ciao Bella Papercrafting, Italian leader in the art & craft design, operates in more than 45 countries with the Ciao Bella and Bad Girls brands. strengthens its presence through contemporary design projects in constant evolution.
Joining our Company means cooperating in a creative and international environment, with teams of people motivated by curiosity and the quest for excellence. The engine of our success is the importance and value that we place on the talent and passion of our artists.
DESIGN TEAM CALL
Starting 2021, Ciao Bella will no longer made DT Calls, because now creative people can apply to enter our Crew of Papercrafter Artists all over the year!
Send your application. It will be reviewed. If not suitable for our current need, it will be filed and screened for next free positions.
Papercrafter Artists who join Ciao Bella's Crew are awesome people who spread the Ciao Bella style, showing their love for the brand through versatile and beautiful projects, while scoring followers along the way! Our Papercrafters Artists are outgoing individuals who are active in social media and motivated to make the world a better place sharing creativity.
- Create 2 original papercrafting projects per month, or 1 video tutorial or 1 Facebook live per month, from concepts to finished delivery, in accordance with the schedule specifications.
- Analyze the particularities of the market, understanding the effectiveness of its creative solutions within the reference market in term of trends.
- Active in Instagram, Facebook or Youtube
- Compliance with delivery times.
- Responding weekly to Ciao Bella fans who comments your projects on various social media of the brand, including Everything Ciao Bella Paper group.
- Good relationship building and supportive attitude with the other Crew members.
- Cooperation with a brand known on worldwide market.
- Friendly and warm atmosphere with support at every stage of cooperation, both creative and organisational.
- Free of charge Ciao Bella products to create projects and more.
- Sneak peeks of new designs and proactive cooperation in the production of new poducts and catalogues.
- Preferential conditions for purchasing products, 40% off for live classes and workshops.
- Promotion in cooperation with our customers worldwide.
- Possibility of promotion in media of the industry like multimedia platforms and TV channel.
- Journeys to Italy for Crew Meetings, guests of Ciao Bella, for creative days and great food.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- To think outside the box.
- Strong knoledge of decorative techniques like scrapbooking, use of rice papers, stamping, layering and mixed media.
- Attitude and ability to make unconventional projects, going beyond basic albums and layouts.
- Advanced photo skills, to make beautiful photo-shoot of the projects.
- Experienced in being on Design Team and knowing how to promote the brand through papercrafting projects.
- Not related to any other Italian brand manufacturing papers and products for art & craft.
- Fluent spoken English. Spanish or Italian are appreciated as additional languages.
- Engaging fans with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to make high quality video tutorials and/or Facebook Lives in English is considered as a great addition.
Main decision-making criteria are: versatility in tecniques, online presence and portfolio, photo or video skills.